Saturday, January 19, 2013

Images And Words Week 194 - 2013 Calendar

Greetings from Sweden!

This week's theme is the 2013 Calendar. Each member choses a photo which he or she deem suits the month he or she has chosen. Add the month, a quote and your name (faded out like a watermark.) Looking forward to your entries, my friends. Enjoy.

So far one round of twelve months have been chosen. The other members may chose from all but May which Linda has tagged. I'll be in further consultation with Milli and Sue how the finished calendar will look. Two photos per month may work out well or two calendars. We'll see and get back to you on that.

Links to Calendar information blogs:
Milli's blog
My Calender Note




Updated list
January - Lynne
February - Belita
March - Kia
April - Marianne
May - Milli
June - Sue
July - Anders
August - Heidi
September - Debby
October - Amalie
November - Shayna
December - Fatos

Second Round
January - Baz
February - ANDERS
March - SUE
April - ANDERS
May - Linda (LadyCallie)
June - ANDERS
July - Anders
August - Heidi
September - SUE
October - Lilangel
November - MILLI
December - MILLI


The Rules:

Each week we will post an original photo with words on it. The idea behind this group is to expand our minds through our photography.

Photos must be your own, but the words can be someone else's as long as credit is given after the words.

Your post can either be serious, or if you'd like comical, but never obscene .

Posts can either have one word on them,quotes, or full poems ... Your choice.

All posts are to be done on your own site in a blog form with a link back to it being left here.

New topics will be posted on Sundays.

Posts can be made through Saturday.

One post per person only please.

30 comments:

  1. ANDERS O WE PICK ANOTHER MONTH OR STAY WITH THE ONE WE ALREADY PICKED

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAR HEIDI, YOU STICK WITH THE MONTH YOU'VE CHOSEN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HERE IS MINE ANDERS

    http://heidi-travelsinmyworld3.blogspot.de/2013/01/image-words-calander.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful image those words conjure up ... perfect picture ... love it!

    January

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this photo, Anders! Not only is the color contrast appealing to the eye but the capture angle makes it look like a beautiful fruit garland.
    Just beautiful!! hugs

    My entry for this awesome theme is for the month of May and you can find it here if you wish to view!

    http://ladycallie-n-me.blogspot.com/2013/01/images-words-194-2013-calendar.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Anders for the challing theme .
    Yummyyyy apricots , looking for them .

    http://ciralidream.blogspot.com/2013/01/images-and-words-calender.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here it is Anders.

    http://shaynacwings.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/image-and-words-calendar-challenge.html

    Can't for the life of me do the link thing. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your photo Anders. I can smell the fruit from here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anders and any one else who wishes to get email alerts for any of these posts. At the bottom right hand side of this comment window you ill see the word Subscribe in yellow. Please click this to receive any comment updates. You can do this with any post on Blogger that you want to see updated comments on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my second one Milli, still not what I wanted but certainly better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear members! In order for to keep track of all entries and if you chose to add another month entry, please post a link to it
    here so that I can keep track of and update the above list of tagged months. best Anders

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please all - upload your entries to Milli's Flikr set by sharing with her. She needs them all to make up the calendar later. Much obliged.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anders I uploaded my photo to Flickr for sharing for the calendar.
    I love yours those Apples look mighty good.
    http://susanlcameron.blogspot.com/

    I know my link is probably wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear sue - your link just leads to your page - but it isnt wrong - here is the full link to your entry.

    Sue's Entry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you all dont mind Ill tag the second July.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful I&W for the month of July Anders.
    My post for this theme is here...http://mil-oneinamillion.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/images-and-words-week-194-2013-calendar.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, I hope I put this in the right spot.. :)
    Here is my entry... Hope this works.. :)
    Sorry for being so confused.. Hugs, Lil

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/images-and-words-194-2013-calendar

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am in

    here is mine and it is on Flicr as well, but on my page, I do not know how to upload to I&W on Flickr. If you would rather have me do an African animal or landscape to make it more Around the World, please do say so, I had hassle with April in my stupidity and seasons differing from Northern to Southern Hemispheres LOL .....me blonde

    Marianne's entry

    ReplyDelete