Sunday, March 10, 2013

Images and Words Week 201 ~ Stairs ~

Hi To All Images And Words Members.
Thanks to everyone who helped to make our two hundredth post such a success.
As you may have noticed I am choosing a new I&W from our Flickr Album to grace our header every few weeks and the beautiful candle image with quote above is one of Kia's wonderful creations. Watch out for a new I&W header soon because I will be choosing a new one and it might be yours. The only condition is that you will need to leave your Image in our Flickr Album for it to be used here as a header on our Blogger Site.

This week I thought that I would make the theme a little easier for everyone and so I have chosen the new theme ... 
Stairs.

Have Fun and remember to leave your link here and or on Muze Too!!
Cheers From Milli.xo

The Rules:

Each week we will post an original photo with words on it. The idea behind this group is to expand our minds through our photography.
Photos must be your own, but the words can be someone else's as long as credit is given after the words.
Your post can either be serious, or if you'd like comical, but never obscene .
Posts can either have one word on them,quotes, or full poems ... Your choice.
All posts are to be done on your own site in a blog form with a link back to it being left here. New topics will be posted on Sundays.
Posts can be made through Saturday.
One post per person only please.

30 comments:

  1. HERE IS MINE
    http://muzenews.ning.com/group/images-and-words/forum/topics/images-and-words-stairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. MINE ON BLOGGER

    http://heidi-travelsinmyworld3.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all a great theme this week, here is mine;)
    Images and Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milli, how can I upload my photo to I&W on Flickr?

    Here is my Flickr link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sophie-a/

    I will post my entry later. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie, once you have the photo uploaded you click on ACTIONS and then ADD to the group IMAGES WITH QUOTES. Hope I could be of some help to you, Sophie!

      Delete
  5. I love your theme, M illi......and a fabulous photo and quote

    Now I have to see if I have anything...YIKES ( The only pic that instantly pops into my head is a little girl and a ladder!! )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photo, Milli
    I like the quote, True love sustains no matter life's ups and downs.

    Here is: Sophie's Stairways

    ReplyDelete
  8. surprisingly I found one....actually it was a photo that was terribly drab but for some reason the pic said "don't throw me away'
    Sooooooo....with some editing I gave it life and it's a definite keeper...LOL

    http://ladycallie-n-me.blogspot.com/2013/03/images-words-201-stairway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting theme and a wonderful image, simply another touch of summer!

    Stairs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here I am

    Like your beach stairs - memories of holidays at the seaside

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thaks for the theme , your picture and words are stunning .

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/images-words-201-stairs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Fatos' entry

      http://ciralidream.blogspot.se/2013/03/i-201-stairs.html

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Your image was beautiful and your wording inspiring!

      Delete
    2. Very beautiful winter scenery.
      Did you wear snow boot? :)

      Your posting test didn't allow me to post my comment there.

      Delete
  13. Great photo and quote and therme milli
    very late but heres mine
    Jacobs Stairs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am trying out a new version of displaying our I&W on Blogger and I hope that you all like it...
    All Feed Back Welcomed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first thing the needs to be done is reducing the size of the photo. I know a couple of members have problems with this. So here is how its done.
    1. Go to your blog entry in Blogger Home.
    1. Click on Edit
    2. Click on HMTL
    4. Now u see the image code.
    5. At the very end of the image code -

    img border="0" src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-a_izSQtC88Q/UTyq_W_X9zI/AAAAAAAACEk/MQDMPPA2qcU/s320/201_Stairs.jpg" HERE IS WHERE YOU HAVE TO WRITE IN WIDTH="***" HEIGHT="***" />

    6. Usually ur images are horizontal so the appropriate numbers should be 640 for w and 480 for h.

    7. Update - dont bother to share (cancel).

    And that should do it. Hope this instruction helps.

    Best Anders.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Milli, I like this new format for our group, although the previous one is good too.
    This new way of presentation, it looks more defined and clear. It perfect for a Group site.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The guest book and member's note pages don't seem to work yet.

    ReplyDelete