Saturday, May 18, 2013

Images & Words - JUNK

Hi everyone this is Sue hosting this week and I chose JUNK for
our theme.
I don't know about you but I take lots of junk pictures.  I love 
anything rusty and old and cruddy.
Today I went to the Monroe swap meet. It is mostly for cars and car parts, but I was able to get some neat garden art for my garden.
I think I was the only one taking photos. But I found a few things to shoot.
Hope to see some participation in our fun group and some great 
photo's from you all..

    Junk

16 comments:

  1. Terrific collage. Indeed so true. What some people discard as rubbish other people can find useful.

    My entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the theme and your shot this week Susan, here is mine;)
    Images and Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous collage, Sue! Good theme!
    Here is my entry

    JUNK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could very well have been arrested trying to get a pic for this theme.....If not anything else, it was one helluva adventure!

    that thar wsher machine shur is purty, Sue!! LOL

    http://ladycallie-n-me.blogspot.com/2013/05/images-and-words-211-junk.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Sue!! I also agree with your quote. Here is my entry for this week.
    Images & Words ~210~ JUNK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea and love the variety of your "junk" picture
    J u n k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool theme! I love the photo and I stand by that quote. It's so true!

    here's my entry:

    http://dkvanenkenvoort.blogspot.com/2013/05/images-words-week-211-junk.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Anders! Could you please explain how to do the hyperlink on here?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course. here is the way u do it
    1. type <
    2. type a href="your link"
    3. type >
    4. type My Link, for example
    5. type <
    6. type /a
    7. type >

    Hope it will help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Anders... I thinkI got it?

    ReplyDelete