Sunday, June 22, 2014

Images & Words Week 268 - Favourite Song Or Singer

Hello everyone, I am this weeks host. I have been looking forward to this for a while. One of my passions other then photography is music, not playing or singing, won't torture anyone that way, but I love music. Music can enhance, play with or evoke all kinds of emotions. So this week I would like you to use the lyrics from your favourite song or singer and then find that perfect photo to go with it. My favourite singer/songwriter is Chris De Burgh, have listened to him for more years then I want to admit to. So this is from one of his earlier songs. I also find a good version of the song on youtube and will add that to the comments. Would love it if you did the same, maybe we will find a new favourite song or singer as well. Enjoy this weeks theme, am really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.





2 comments: